Saturday, May 3, 2008

Random thoughts again...

1) For four years, I've been thinking about graduating. As of 02 May 08, I finally stepped out of Singapore's education system as I finished my last undergraduate exam! (the paper could have been easier though... haha...)

2) Today I completed what should probably be my last outdoor proficiency course with NPCC: Jetty Jump Trainer

- Come to think of it, if not for the incomprehensible decision four years back to join NPCC, I wouldnt have known my wonderful cadets, my fantastic NPCC HO friends, my lovely girlfriend and gained so many outdoor experiences that I never thought I would have gained, which includes climbing a seven storey high challenge pyramid and flying-fox down from the top, and obtaining my powerboat licence.

3) The cliche that goes "taking the first step is always the hardest" is definitely manifested in jetty jump. But it does feel shiok to hit the water and give the thumbs up sign! Of course, the sea water can always taste better if ever possible.

4) Pacing... everything is about pacing so that you will not burn out...

No comments: