Saturday, May 31, 2008

random updates

1) Had a wonderful time at Genting and KL with RH. Genting's weather is cooooool, shopping at KL rocks and spending lots of time with RH indeed adds a lot of sparks into my life!

2) Competed in NTUNPCC's first ever Dash-n-Paddle event which comprised of a 5km run and 1.5km kayak, was a team with RH and we came in first for our detail! (though the overall top three placing eluded us :S )

3) Final semester's results were just out yesterday and I'm glad to say that I got my second class (upper) honours! four years in law school have not been in vain. And with me getting to know my friends in law school, fellow HOs and my wonderful cadets, these four years in uni have no doubt been very fruitful :)

4) I participated (impromptu decision with my TO Ms Lim) in Presbyterian High School's Air Rifle Shooting Competition today since I was already accompanying my cadets there. And i managed to win a nice looking silver medal! haha :D my cadets did the unit proud too with all the effort they had put in, kudos!

5) Starting work this monday, haiz dunno what to feel, kinda sianz yet kinda excited... man such conflicting feelings... well shall say more when it really starts :p

No comments: